Rotates to open/close
360° socket access
OE TUF-R A+C 25w option
Optional decorative inlays
128mm+ grommet fit
PANDORA is an exciting new solution from OE Electrics for providing power and USB charging in meeting areas. Fitting neatly into a 128mm+ grommet hole with a near flush profile when closed, PANDORA rotates open to provide 360° socket access.
Great looks, simple installation and a choice of international socket options plus of course our
+ See Fitting Instructions
PANDORA’s 3 socket apertures may be configured with any combination of the following AC power options from the OE 42mm modular range and our class leading OE TUFA+C25W:Twin USB Fast charger,
Body and grommet – Fire retardant PC/ABS
Securing nut – Nylon 6
Body and grommet: White (9003) or Black
Socket Fascias: Black or grey
Inlays: Brushed stainless steel (standard) or painted (optional)
To enable compliance to BS6396 UK sockets are fitted with 5 x 20mm anti-surge ceramic fuses, with colour-coded fuse clips to denote the rating (3.15A/5A)
Power cord options:
PANDORA may be hardwired to:
– Mains AC plug, or for soft wiring
– Wieland GST18 male connector for “soft wiring” e.g. connection to an under desk power modules or direct to a floor socket via a starter cable.
– OE J Coupler for connecting two or more PANDORA units to a single mains supply socket
Quality and Testing:
All PANDORA units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch.
- Visual: Configuration and appearance
- Mechanical: correct operation of rotating mechanism
- Power sockets: Continuity, polarity, insulation & earth
- USB charger: Output voltage and resistance
“We test every pin on every connection in every socket”
All units built with UK and European socket types are CE marked by OE Electrics as complying with:
– Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
– Low Voltage Equipment Directive 2014/35/EU
– RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU
AC Power sockets: The fitted sockets will be certified to the appropriate national/international standard eg: BS1363/5733, IEC60884-1, UL498, CCC, AS/NZS3112
OE TUF5A: Independently certified to IEC60950-1/UL60950-1
Cable, connectors & mains plug: Independently certified to the appropriate national/international standard
Wieland connectors – IEC 61535
- Inclined frame
- Inlay Frame
Inclined Frame fitting
Inlay Frame fitting
For both fitting methods, it is recommended that the cable to the rear of the panel, next to PANDORA’s hinge, is secured using the accompanying Cable Cleat, to prevent drag on the hinge mechanism.
*A 5” (127mm) hole saw will usually achieve a 128mm hole. If the hole is to be CNC machined, please cut a 128mm hole.