Customer Support Administrator
|Job Posted:||7th September 2018|
Job Title: Customer Support Administrator
Overall purpose of the job:
As a member of the Customer Support team, the successful candidate will ensure a high level of customer service at all times. They will be responsible for processing sales orders and provide administrative support to all in the Customer Support team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work as a team member, supporting and assisting the Customer Service and to work as a team member, supporting and assisting the Customer Support Team Manager as directed and required.
- To process each customer order received, using the Company order processing system at all times, ensuring that all details are correct.
- To monitor the progress of each order to ensure all customer requirements are met, ensuring all alterations are noted and communicated to the Production Manager and the appropriate Account Manager.
- Carry out all communications in line with Company procedure. Conduct timely and meaningful communications with all internal customers, including the Production Manager and Account Manager. Continual liaison between the customer, the Production Department and the Account Manager is essential.
- To maintain a professional, efficient but friendly telephone manner, directing calls to the relevant member of staff or if unavailable, ensuring all messages reach the individuals concerned
- To fully understand the SAP system.
- To develop good product knowledge in order to deal with customer enquiries, recognising the point at which to direct the customer to the appropriate member of staff when a higher level of technical advice and information is required.
- To provide and maintain administrative support in order to facilitate the prompt and accurate maintenance of office support functions, including the updating of the Company database and other associated duties such as filing. All correspondence produced must be proofread and all details checked by the member of staff requesting the work.
- To gain an understanding of the relevant BS Regulations concerning cable management.
- To support the Account Managers by the development and maintenance of good customer liaison with existing, new and potential customers. (Training supplied)
- To develop a knowledge of and fully understand the returns process
- To develop a knowledge of and fully understand the Company complaints procedure
- Carry out any other duty, as and when required by the Customer Support Team Manager and/or the Senior Management Team.
All duties to be conducted according to Company Quality Control and Health and Safety procedures.