Stylish, compact and robust design
On or Under fitting solutions
Hidden fitting bracket
Optional TUF A+C 25W
Available in black or white
International power options
PHASE is an exciting concept in power modules from OE Electrics, that is ideal for providing convenient but discreet power, data and USB Fast charging in offices, hotels, restaurants, airports and many other locations.
Compact, robust and unconstrained by convention, you will find PHASE with its innovative concealed mounting bracket and through back or through base cable entry options, simple to securely install on desks, tables and soft furnishings.
PHASE is available in either white or black with your choice of grey or black socket fascias. The two socket apertures can be configured with a combination of power and data sockets from the extensive OE 42mm modular range.
The PHASE double socket apertures may be configured with the following AC power options from the OE 42mm modular range or our class leading OE TUFA+C25W:Twin USB Fast charger. PHASE can also be configured with data and/or AV sockets. Through back or through base power and data cable entry options.
High-strength and flame retardant polycarbonate main body and back mouldings Nylon slide-on/clip-on universal mounting bracket Snap-in OE “42mm” modular power socket /TUF polycarbonate fascias Custom metal fixings available, e.g. to attach to steel sections in soft furnishing.
Body – black or white Power socket fascia – black or grey TUF fascia – black or grey Data/AV fascia – black or grey Power cable – white (not 14AWG) or black
To enable compliance to BS6396 UK sockets are fitted with 5 x 20mm anti-surge ceramic fuses, with colour-coded fuse clips to denote the rating (3.15A/5A)
Power cord options:
PHASE may be hardwired to: – mains AC plug, – male Wieland GST connector for “soft wiring” e.g. connection to under-desk power modules or direct to a floor socket via a starter cable
Quality and Testing:
All PHASE units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch
- Visual: Configuration and appearance
- Power sockets: Continuity, polarity, insulation & earth
- USB charger: Output voltage and resistance
- Data & AV: All sockets continually tested with batch performance testing
“We test every pin on every connection in every socket”
All units built with UK and European socket types are CE marked by OE Electrics as complying with: – Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU – Low Voltage Equipment Directive 2014/35/EU – RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU
AC power socket: The fitted sockets will be certified to the appropriate national/international standard eg: BS1363/5733, IEC60884-1, CCC, AS/NZS3112. OE TUF 25W: Independently certified to IEC/UL 62368-1. Cable, connectors & mains plug: Independently certified to the appropriate national/international standard.
1. Bend the metal tabs up slightly on clamp bracket
2. Slide onto clamp bracket until click heard
3. Slide PHASE and bracket onto surface
4. Tighten the clamp bracket bolts
On Surface Release
1. Pry up the retaining tab then slide off
1. Separate and retain Locking Clip
2. Desk cutout & drill positions as below
3. Feed cable through the cutout
4. Position Mounting Clip and screw down
5 & 6. Complete
7. Insert Locking Clip
Base Entry Release
1. Lever out clip with screwdriver
1. Dimensions & drill positions
2. Screw clip to desk – set back, as required, from the desk edge
3. Align PHASE with clamp bracket and slide into a place until click is heard
Under Surface Release
1. Press release clips and slide off