Top mounted TUF A+C 25W
Compact internal spring mechanism
Choice of international power sockets
Optional illuminated LED ring
PASCAL is a stylish and innovative reinvention of the classic meeting table pull-up/pop-up power module. Using a compact internal spring mechanism, PASCAL uniquely offers pop up capability in a unit small enough to toolless install in a standard 80mm desk grommet aperture.
In its closed position PASCAL offers fast and convenient 25W USB charging through two shutter protected USB charging ports. A simple twist of the top cap is then all that is needed for PASCAL to pop up through the work surface and reveal additional AC power and data/AV sockets.
PASCAL is available in a range of colours and finishes, including premium options of a natural anodized aluminium socket frame/rear cover and LED blue decorative ring.
PASCAL socket apertures may be configured with an AC power from the OE 42mm modular range plus a top mounted OE TUFA+C25W:Twin USB Fast charger.
Pascal 10: Top mounted USB charger with one vertical AC power sockets or one vertical AC power socket or one data/AV sockets.
Pascal 20: Top mounted USB charger with two vertical AC power sockets or one vertical AC power socket and two data/AV sockets.
Pascal 30: Top mounted USB charger with three vertical AC power sockets or two vertical AC power socket and two data/AV sockets.
Natural anodised aluminium extruded body with moulded polycarbonate top and base caps.
Moulded ABS or extruded alloy socket frame and rear cover plate.
Pascal is available in the following cover/material combinations.
1. White top cap with silver anodised or gloss black inlay, white plastic socket frames and rear cover, grey or black socket fascias.
2. Black top cap with gloss black metal inlay, black plastic socket frames and rear cover, grey or black socket fascias.
3. Black top cap with anodised aluminium inlay, black plastic socket frames and rear cover, grey or black socket fascias.
4. Black top cap with gloss black metal inlay, natural anodised aluminium socket frames and rear cover, grey or black socket fascias
5. Black top cap with anodised aluminium inlay, natural anodised aluminium socket frames and rear cover, grey or black socket fascias.
Pascal drops into an 80mm grommet hole in a desk or table top and is then secured by tightening by hand the moulded securing nut. No tools needed except to cut the 80mm hole but access below the desk/table top is required. Security screws can optionally be fitted into the locking nut after tightening.
Fusing (to enable compliance to BS6396)
UK BS1363 socket can optionally be fitted 5 x 20mm anti-surge ceramic fuses, with colour-coded fuse clips to denote the rating (3.15A/5A).
Hardwired to AC plug or GST18 connector. Pascal is supplied with a cable cleat to secure the power/data cables to the underside of desk table top
A discreet but easy-connect’ male 6.3mm spade earth terminal is provided in the bottom cap.
All PASCAL units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch.
• Visual: Configuration and appearance.
• Mechanical: correct operation of “pop up” mechanism.
• Power sockets: Continuity, polarity, insulation & earth
• USB charger: Output voltage and resistance
• Data & AV: All sockets continuity tested with batch performance testing.
“We test every pin on every connection in every socket”
All units built with UK and European socket types are CE marked by OE Electrics.
Built to comply with BS5733-2010
|Place PASCAL in an 80mm cutout||Feed cable through locking nut and then secure by rotating the locking nut clockwise|
|Install cable cleat using a suitable screw. Ensure adequate room for the cable to flex when PASCAL is both open and closed||Secure the locking nut to surface using 3x wood screws provided|
|Secure PASCAL to locking nut by screwing through locking nut into front face of PASCAL using the 1x smaller wood screw provided|