|Job Posted:||5th January 2019|
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, imaginative, with artistic flair and talent to produce the best design solutions for any given project. They will keep themselves up-to-date with trends and technologies; possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude and have the ability to easily turn an idea into a completed project.
To excel in this role, you must have a great eye for composition and attention to detail. OE Electrics excels in producing fantastic marketing materials for all aspect of the company and you would be a cornerstone of that production process working closely with other team members.
You will take charge of all company photography under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, this will include setting scenes, ordering samples, occasionally building samples. Formatting images into suitable formats for print, web and social media. This will also include possible offsite photography.
You will manage the company cloud storage account by making sure all images and documents are up to date and communicate to the company any relevant updates via email.
Other duties include:
- Produce company literature in line with company brand
- Produce and manage company web pages using the company website CMS (WordPress) alongside team members
- Produce product promotional and instructional videos
- Produce case studies based on site photography
- Design social media content inline with company brand
- Ability to communicate visual concepts to clients clearly
- Prepare presentations using MS PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of video production
- Create drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Communicate visual concepts to management clearly and with flexibility to ensure their understanding
- Collaborate with the Technical Team to ensure the accuracy of literature and instructional videos
- Keep abreast of current design trends in the industry
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT literacy, PowerPoint etc
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom )
- Good knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Ability to take direction, give direction and work as part of a team
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to consider suggestions from others
Desired but not essential
- Good knowledge of 3D design software (Inventor, Fusion360, Solidworks)
- Experience in animation
- Web development (HTML, CSS)