|Job Posted:||20th October 2018|
As a Quotations Advisor you will be responsible for generating and delivering competitive and accurate quotes on all OE products, as requested by the customer, whilst ensuring a high level of Customer service at all times. You will also be required to provide a technical investigation and advice through researching and fact-finding. You will also be responsible for increasing business opportunities with new customers, as well as existing customers.
This role requires the candidate to use their own initiative, be self-motivated and have a high multi-task capability. You will be methodical with a keen eye for detail. Furthermore, to carry out your duties successfully you will need to have excellent attention to detail, be proficient at using MS Office, specifically Excel and preferably have a working knowledge of SAP Business 1 or a similar software system.
Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- To generate new quotes for customers, adhering to the Company procedure for providing customer quotes.
- To maintain a high level of helpful, professional service at all times, ensuring company quality control standards are met and that the customer is kept informed.
- Advise Account Managers / National Sales Manager or Internal Sales / Technical / internal colleagues information where appropriate.
- To re-introduce OE Electrics into lapsed trading accounts generating new opportunities and information and turning it into a profitable trading account.
- Under the guidance and direction of the Team Leader, to increase the current customer base by researching new leads and contacting potential new customers.
- To work independently and as part of a cross-functional team, ensuring full and timely communication of all required information to the relevant departments.
- To maximise profitability by providing commercially sound solutions and attempting to generate additional orders by making informed suggestions to customers whilst liaising with them in the quotation process.
- To follow up quotes in the first instance, made personally or by members of the Quotation / Technical Department, to win purchase orders from customers and to ensure that the specification is correct, noting all alterations and communicating them to the relevant departments.
- To develop full product knowledge in order to deal with customer enquiries, liaising with the appropriate member of staff when a higher level of technical advice and information is required.
- Conduct all duties according to Company Quality Control and Health and Safety procedures.
- Carry out any other duty, as and when required by the Directors.