FREE EVENT: 14/03/2019Wakefield First: Exporting Made Simple!
An opportunity to meet the experts highlighting exporting opportunities & demystifying common misconceptions & mistakes.
-Where are your new markets?
-What are your routes to well-known markets?
This event will highlight key challenges local SME’s face when developing export strategies as well as those at the very beginning of their exporting journey!
This FREE event is a real opportunity for those new to, looking to start in and/or those businesses looking to take their exporting to the next level!
The County Suite, Waterton Park Hotel, The Balk, Walton, WF2 6PW
Thu, 14 March 2019 15:00 – 16:30
Hear first-hand from local & national experts including:
– OE Electrics exporters to 65+ countries worldwide…OE Electrics are experts in designing & manufacturing power and data distribution solutions. That’s why their products can now be found in call centres, cafes, hotels, hospitals, airport lounges, sports centres, shopping centres, service-counters, home offices, AV studios & many more – all over the world!
– DIT…The Department for International Trade (DIT) helps businesses export & grow into global markets. They also help overseas companies locate & grow in the UK.
– FSB…As experts in business, the FSB offer members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Their mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
– Wakefield Council Business Support Team…Strategic Business Growth; A Package of support for high-growth firms to develop and deliver strategic business plans. Includes one-to-one coaching, specialist workshops and peer-to-peer learning.
– Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce…The My Export Hub provides expert advice to training and events, they help businesses across Yorkshire wishing to globalise their operations & capitalise on international opportunities. Providing the most competitively priced documentation service in the North.