|Job Posted:||01 July 2019|
Overall purpose of the job:
To provide administrative support to the Quotations team.
This role requires the candidate to use their own initiative, be self-motivated and have a high multi-task capability. You will be methodical with a keen eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assign inbox, drawing to Deputy Team Leaders attention enquiries above 100 clients & adding to Trello as attention urgent and enquires with short turnaround time.
- Minute & File meetings: Including monthly meeting, Ad – Hoc meetings, agendas and huddle notes.
- Incorrect leads as customers: Advise Team Leaders of offenders & ask Quotations Advisors to update.
- GDPR: Diarising dormant accounts, drawing attention to Accounts Manager with 3M & 1M to go – Removing once agreed by Team Leader / Deputy Team Leader.
- Ensure Quotations Advisor files are comprehensive & structured correctly.
- Gathering statistics data to bring to Team Leader.
- Diarising inductions for Team Leader / Deputy Team Leader & Quotations Advisors.
- SAP credit accounts. From PF.
- Conversion rate admin relevant to files.
- Writing up training notes.
- Organise filming of training.
- Returning to clients when major disruption occurs.
- Eventually quote checking & quote cover when resources requires.
- Ensuring, file notes & Price list up to date on SAP & in current file.
- Interviews – organising paperwork e.g. questions and setting up desk.
- Lead time sheet completion.
- General Housekeeping.
- Conduct all duties according to Company Quality Control and Health and Safety procedures.
- Carry out any other duty, as and when required by the Directors.