|Job Posted:||01 July 2019|
Overall purpose of the job:
To provide administrative support to the Quotations team.
This role requires the candidate to use their own initiative, be self-motivated and have a high multi-task capability. You will be methodical with a keen eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
To organise the shared inbox by assigning enquiries to the relevant area (utilising SAP) and assigning an appropriate priority level using the flagging system. To draw urgent enquiries to the relevant QA’s attention, escalating urgent enquiries (where appropriate) to the Deputy Team Leader (or Team leader, if necessary). To keep DTL updated as to the ongoing state of the inbox.
- To take minutes for team meetings (including monthly meetings and ad-hoc meetings, and huddles, where necessary). To organise, file and action any notes taken, as appropriate.
- To track any errors or inaccuracies with customer details on SAP, advising Team Leaders of issues, and asking relevant Quotations Advisors to update.
- To be mindful of GDPR restrictions: diarising reviews of dormant accounts, drawing attention to Accounts Manager any accounts with 3m & 1m to go – and then managing the removal of details once agreed by Team Leader / Deputy Team Leader.
- To ensure that Quotations Advisor files are comprehensive, well maintained & correctly structured.
- To gather statistics and other data to bring to the Team Leader’s attention, as requested.
- To diarise inductions for Team Leader / Deputy Team Leader and Quotations Advisors.
- To manage the conversion of account types on SAP (such as from Pro Forma to Credit).
- To maintain all admin relevant to conversion rates in the appropriate folders.
- To write up and disseminate notes from training sessions.
- To organise the filming of training sessions, where necessary.
- To respond to customers during very busy periods so as to help manage their expectations.
- To work towards producing quotes and assisting with quote checks when resource requires.
- To ensure that all relevant file notes and price lists are kept up-to-date on SAP and in all relevant folders.
- To help in organising interviews, including completing all relevant admin.
- To assist with the creation and organisation of Lead Time forms (including scanning and filing).
- To assist in covering phones, where necessary, and in answering the door and signing in visitors.
- General Housekeeping.