General Operative – Picking
12th September 2019
We are currently recruiting General Operatives to work at our Wakefield site.
This is a full-time position.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work and be willing to undertake additional duties as and when required.
This is a full time (37.5 hours) position weekly hours will be a combination of:
Rota a) Monday to Thursday (8am – 5pm) and Friday (8am – 11.30am);
Rota b) Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm);
This role will include the following:
- Picking of jobs aiming for 100% accuracy at all times
- Report stock shortages to management
- Restock shelves
- Stock control duties (e.g. checking stock levels and location for audits)
- To complete tasks using a computer as required
- Work at a good speed
- Ensure the work area is kept tidy at all times
- Be aware of and work to high quality standards
- Work on own initiative where required
- Train new staff as necessary
- Carry out any other duties as requested by Team Leader and senior management
- Manual handling
Staff will carry out the above duties only after adequate training and when authorised to do so by Management. All duties to be conducted according to Company Quality Control & Health & Safety procedures.