|Job Posted: 15th January 2020|
This is a key role in the manufacture of product components for production assembly, as well as a key role in the integration of the Engineering, Spray Booth, Socket Automation Line and Injection Moulding Departments.
Duties and responsibilities of this role include (but not limited to):
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to develop and implement a strategic plan to ensure production and sales budgets are delivered on.
- Effectively manage the resources within the departments and wider business, to ensure efficient running of the business.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Manager on a regular basis to manage and control both the volume of stock and its subsequent value, ensuring we the right balance i.e. have value controlled working stock.
- To oversee and manage the Socket Automation Line Department, working closely with the Production Supervisors and Product Development Technician.
- Ensure the day to day running of the Spray Painting Department is managed and liaise with Team Leaders regarding the scheduling of work required for customer orders.
- Prepare and implement a maintenance plan across the business working alongside the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, as well as the Production Engineer, ensuring this is adhered to across all areas of responsibility.
- Continuously evaluate the strategy of the Engineering, Spray Painting, Socket Automation Line and Injection Moulding Departments to align with the overall company, production and sales strategies.
- Planning and running of the above said departments, as well as general site and machine maintenance planning.
Candidates will need the following essential skills
- Managerial experience.
- A proven track record of working within an Engineering department and operating a number of machinery.
- A keen problem solver, able to proactively identify issues and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and requirements.