arc-h LD | sub-surface charger (wireless)
10 Watts of charging power
Desk Thicknessess from 20-50mm
No cutting install
Fast charge for Samsung (10W)
The ARC-H LD sub surface wireless charger offers the ultimate in charging convenience. Designed with a charging range of (20-50mm)*, ARC-H LD can be installed without the need to cut into work surfaces.
OE’s patented design uses a resonant coil to focus the energy field and provide maximum efficiency and the fastest possible charging speeds.
Providing 10 Watts of charging power ARC-H LD is among the fastest wireless charger on the market! Keeping in mind it’s also a through surface charger! ARC-H LD is great for fast charging or if you’ve got a couple of minutes a full charge.
*20-30mm to comply with FCC Part 15 *thicknesses 25mm + require OE’s electronic alignment tool
arc-h LD Specifications (20-50mm):
|Output power:||Up to 10W|
20-30mm surface thickness to comply with FCC Part 15 or 20-50mm
No under-desk routing for surfaces 20-30mm. Thicker surfaces require under-desk routing to comply with FCC requirements.
Resonator Pad and the ARC-H (LD) Body are RAL 7012 Basalt grey
|In the box:||
1x ARC-H (LD),
|SAMSUNG NOTE 9|
|iPhone XS Max|
|XIAOMI MIX 2S|
|Huawei Mate20 Pro|
|Google Pixel 3|
arc-h LD Dimensions
arc-h Front View
arc-h Side View
In box magnetic alignment card will work for desks up to 25mm thick. An electronic alignment guide is separately
available for desks over 25mm thick.
The ARC logo identifies the coil centre which must be aligned with the sticker
1. Attract magnets (thicknesses up to 25mm / 0.98”)
2. Move guide to your desired location
3. Adjust to ensure correct clearance and mark screw holes
4. Place sticker where the magnet indicated
5. Fit ARC-H with tape (provided) or screws
6. Connect power and check for blue LED
7. Place phone on the resonator pad and charge
8. The ARC logo identifies the coil centre which must be aligned with the sticker
9. Common queries / installation problems
The phone will not charge when I place the phone directly on the charger, to check it works before installation?
The charger will not charge a phone unless it is separated (and aligned) from the phone by at least 20mm.
The magnets will not attract each other through my desk?
The magnets only work up to 25mm. Route the area of the desk underside,where ARC-H is to be fitted, to <25mm or call to purchase OE’s Electronic Alignment Guide.
Common installation errors
Pad fitted over the center of the charger – WILL NOT WORK
The charging coil is Off-Center, the alignment guide must be used to guarantee accuracy
Pad misaligned – WILL NOT WORK – The alignment guide must be used to guarantee accuracy
Slow on/off blue – Device is on and in stand-by mode
Solid blue – Device in on and in charging mode
Red – Error mode
• Foreign Object Detected – Remove metal from near charger
• Phone is too close – Move phone greater than 15mm away
• Plug pack issue – Use only original plug pack
• NON-compatible device – Upgrade phone