High Definition Multimedia Interface
What is the maximum cable length?
Ideally, the length of the HDMI cable from source to display, should be 1m. However, depending on how many connections there are within the cable, the signal can reach up to 10m in cable length.
What if I need a longer cable?
- Ideally, the HDMI should be fed directly from the source to the display with no intermediate connections.
- If it is not possible to connect the source directly to the display, you should aim to have as few connection points as possible.
- Of course, it may be impossible to reduce the cable length or reduce the number of connections.
- If that is the case, call our customer support team to enquire about an HDMI repeater.
- HDMI repeaters can increase the signal up to 30m depending on how many connections there are.